The Good Box Co Labs Ltd (no. 10272838) (“GoodBox”, “we”, “our” or “us”) whose registered address is Unit 21, Greenway Bussiness Centre, Harlow, England, CM19 5QE is committed to ensuring the best possible customer service experience for our clients. If you have any concern or issues that arise in connection with the goods and/or services that GoodBox provides to you, then please follow the process outlined in this Policy, so that we can try and resolve any concerns or issues you may have.
TYPE OF ISSUE
This Policy should be followed for any type of issue that may arise in the first instance. If the type of issue raised needs to be escalated to someone within GoodBox other than the positions outlined below, then we will assess this upon receipt of your notification of an issue and allocate it to the most appropriate person to be able to deal with your concern. This Policy shall also be followed if we have an issue or a concern relating to our relationship with you.
PROCESS FOR ESCALATION OF ISSUE
If an issue, concern or dispute arises out of or in connection with our agreement with you, or the performance, validity or enforceability of that agreement (“Issue”), then, except as expressly provided in our agreement with you or other terms and conditions applying to our relationship with you, both you and GoodBox shall follow the procedure set out below.
1. Either you or we shall give to the other written notice of the Issue, setting out its nature and full particulars (“Issue Notice”), together with relevant supporting documents. On service of the Issue Notice, the appointed person at your organisation and our allocated support team member shall attempt in good faith to resolve the Issue (“First Level Issues”). These First Level Issues shall be raised through our Support service, via:
- Email to email@example.com
- Telephone at 0333 050 4736
2. If a First Level Issue cannot be resolved by our support team member and your appointed person within 48 hours or the First Level Issue being raised, in good faith discussions, the matter will be escalated to your relevant appointed person at management level and our Chief Operating Officer via direct correspondence and telephone conversations between the parties (“Second Level”).
3. If a Second Level Issue cannot be resolved by your relevant manager and our Chief Operating Officer within five working days, in good faith discussions, the matter will be escalated to your relevant appointed person at director level and our Managing Director, via direct correspondence and telephone conversations between the parties (“Third Level”).
4. If a Third Level Issue cannot be resolved by your relevant director and our Managing Director within five working days, the matter will be escalated to both parties’ respective Chief Executive Officers (or highest level of director), who will discuss the Issue in good faith to try and reach a conclusion to the matter, for no less than fifteen working days (“Final Level”).
5. If the parties cannot agree a resolution to an Issue following the Final Level conversations between the parties, then the parties agree to enter into mediation in good faith to settle the Issue in accordance with the CEDR Model Mediation Procedure. Unless otherwise agreed between the parties, the mediator shall be nominated by CEDR. To initiate the mediation, a party must serve notice in writing (ADR notice) to the other party to the Issue, referring the Issue to mediation. Unless otherwise agreed between the parties, the mediation will start not later than twenty working days after the date of the ADR notice.
6. No party may commence any court proceedings under any contract we have in place with you, in relation to the whole or part of the Issue until thirty days after service of the ADR notice, provided that the right to issue proceedings is not prejudiced by a delay.
We may update this Policy from time to time and we will provide you with notice of any such updates, when these become available.
We hope that we will be able to resolve any issues or concerns you have amicably with you.
The Good Box Co Labs Ltd